Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sundanese Drums!!
Wooo *wiggle* !!
I need to practise on smacking harder to make it louder.
Weeeeee~~~!!!!

I just realized tonight how different my life is from everyone else.
Sad hmm?
But they've always said that I've been very patient.
& I'm starting to believe that I am.
Sure, I may cry sometimes and feel angry at the world for the unfairness.
What did I do wrong to deserve it and all that shit.
But hey, that's life.
You don't always get what you want.
& I don't need a reason to be angry with Allah.
I just want to concentrate on right now.
Just do all the good I can do.
Prayers, ngaji (Dad's been consistent on it), maulid/zikir.
It's for my own good.
Because it's not THIS world that matters, but after.
Am I right, no?

Okay, gonna go sleep now.
Mum had a last minute plan to go to the zoo tomorrow.
IN THIS KIND OF WEATHER.
That woman arrr....

Byebyee~~!!

I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment