Sunday, April 11, 2010

I kinda like this pelamin. It's damn nice. Too bad I took it in black and white.

Bummer, I have another busy week ahead. Tuesday and Wednesday, training as usual. & school starts on Thursday but I don't have to come because I don't have any class on that day. I don't have class on Thursdays, woohooo! BUT! I still have to come on Thursday because there is the SLA stage preview. If I'm not wrong there was gonna be a meeting with CAP but I'm not sure. Sooo, yeah. Friday will be the day I meet my new classmates. 4 modules, 4 different classes at 2 blocks. Worse, it's the furthest blocks from South Agora. I have to walk so farrrrrrrr. Sheeeesh.

Oh yeah, went to visit Saiful at the hospital today with my family. He's doing better, recognizes me, and can smile slightly now. But usually, his eyes are glued to the tv. Today was different from the other times that we visited him. My parents said something to him, like those religious stuff like sabar and stuff. Then when I looked at him, he had tears in his eyes. But I think he tried to force them back, cause the tears never really fell. & when I saw that, my heart broke, because I understood how he felt. Somehow, in a way. While we were there, his heart rate was not really behaving well. Probably cause the tv was showing monkeys being murdered. Ain and Cik Azizah were trying to calm him down. He still can't talk yet, but at least he responds when people talk to him. Like, "Saiful, kenal cik Tahir tak? Blink your eyes kalau kenal." and he'll blink.

Actually, seeing him actually made me think. It's a miracle that he survived. It shows how Allah had accepted everyone's prayers. It's truly amazing, really.

I'm tired. Gonna go. Bye, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment