Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boo, Baby, Boo, Boo, Boo!!!

Gamelan training today was extra funny. Hahahaha. Not just the photoshoot, but the promo video filming as well. Below is a sneak peek of the bloopers. Forgetting of lines were the funniest. Hahaha, budak-budak GNK eh. & the picture you see up there, is the best crop/cutout I have ever done. In Shaa's words, "Not a hair out of place." Hahaha, mind you, Photoshop is a pain. I only figured it out, out of desperation, 'cause Mirah's asleep already, and Thina Raj said we should use Photoshop for the poster, and deadline on 11th for the final draft or something. But well, it turned out good. Shaa is happy with the end result: PURPLE! So, we shall see what the management and CAP will say about it.


HILARIOUS, RIGHT????!!!!!

Kay la, it's 1.33am now. Blogger has been opened to serve me since 11 plus but I was busy doing the poster. Haha. Well, before I go, I should add something:

Happy 8th!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment