Thursday, March 18, 2010

Heaven

For a last minute outing, we sure knew where to go. Haha. It's like, "Where you want to go?", "No, where you want to go?" repeatedly at each other. Ended up walking around Far East, looking for that shop where I bought my camera necklace on New Year's Eve, with her some more. Haha. But the shop already closed. So sad, it had very nice stuff. Then, went around Taka's basement, I call it the Food Heaven. There was a baby stuff sale or something. Ended up at Changi Airport after that. It was a good idea in the end, 'cause we both had direct buses home. Had Ya Kun Kaya toast at T2 and we talked like long lost buddies. About school, friends, relationships, SYARIF SLEEQ.

She looks so damn happy in the pictures. & pale. & she introduced me to more Korean songs. & she's going to Thailand this Sunday for the service-learning thing which I had actually ajak-ed her to in the first place. Ended up, she go alone 'cause I couldn't. :( banget. But never mind, Jakarta this June. It may not seem much, but I'm looking for the experience. Oh ya, my mum said we'll be going to the pondok pesantren. Whoaaaa~~

mianhae neo honja ireohkae nonaeseo
naman yeogi nama eeseoseo
momseori chikae niga bogo shipeunde

(I am sorry
that I let you leave by yourself like this.
that I just remain here.
I miss you like crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment