Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Breakin'

I was rummaging through my drawer for stuff when I stumbled upon this. She has already gotten her pretty ass out of RP, lucky her. So when I read this, it made me cry a little because it somehow made me feel special, appreciated. I miss having her in class too, cause with her, I can be myself as well. Sooooo, MAISARAH KAMAL! You are missed, and will always be missed. Please, let's go out one of these days to celebrate your wish that came true: getting out of RP. Haha. :) Or we can have a gathering with the melayus or something. Play twister again, "kanan kiri pon tak tau!?!?" :D

Nafisah rocks my tudung!! Wooooooo! "Jangan menangis lagi, jangan kau sedih. Ambil lah tissue ini, ingos kau meleleh." HAHA. Random thing I said while we were eating, and my sis happened to have mucus coming out of her nose. Hahahaha. The maulid was awesome, so was the food. I managed to record all the songs we bace/sang. Lovin' them. Weeee!

Ohohohoh, I can't fucking wait to go to Jakarta this June. I hope hope hope, pray pray pray, sooo hard, that it will happen. Getting to live at Umi Aisyah's house will be such an amazing experience. Then Habib Saggaf's. Wooooo! I told myself that if this trip really, really, really jadi for this June, I will wear tudung for the whole of our stay in Indonesia. Even my sis supports going to Indonesia, which she usually doesn't. I can't wait! When I thought I heard Umi Aisyah's voice yesterday, it made me miss her. Not sure why, but the feeling is indescribable yet amazing.

Shall not emo. Shall start on DARK, since I've left it untouched for days. How sad.

In a clear view there’s a silhouette
And I watch you and I can’t forget
Knew we were done when you locked that door
Yeah I figured it out now
Breaking’s what the heart is for

P.S: For my wedding, there will be a grand piano next to my pelamin, playing all my favourite songs. The theme will be white. Haha. Bride Wars is inspiring. Me and Sisto actually discussed about our weddings the whole of last night. Hers will (still) be greek-themed. & there will be a gamelan ensemble playing greek songs. Biar betol. Hahahaha. She will enter in those greek kind of carriage. That woman, dream big siolll. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment