Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Utopia

I think that today is the best day of the entire weekend. Dad paid for the two bracelets I wanted at Cik Jannah's shop at Jurong West. Heh. The best part? One of them is made by Habib Ali himself. Cool perrrr. Haha. It's damn nice la. There's this kinda like arabic words on it, and Cik Jannah said there is a meaning to them but the words are not from the Quran so it's okay if you wanna go in the toilet with it but it's better not to. Haaaaa~~ Happy gilerrr that I have sucha thing in my hands. :D:D:D:D

I'm turning so ustazah-ish lately. Gawwwwdddd. But it's a good thing. :)

Umi Aisyah will probably come down to Singapore around the middle or end of this year. I don't know why I kind of can't wait. Somehow, just seeing her makes you feel calm and I like to watch her. I don't know why, it's kind of...fascinating. Haha. Maybe it's cause they say she's a "Wali Allah". Hmm. Omg, I actually did a research on Wali Allah. Interesting. Hmm.... Read up if you want here. :)

The pain is back, by the way. But I won't shed a single tear, trust me on that. :)

I'm searching for answers, not given for free
You're hurting inside, is there life within me?
You're holding my hand but you don't understand
So you're taking the road all alone in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment