Thursday, January 21, 2010

My heart broke when I saw this.
Cik Azizah was being very strong in front of us.
But my mum said Cik Azizah cried so hard when the doctor said Hubbi's internal bleeding stopped. She went, "Allah terima Ya Latiff kite, Mas. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah."

So please, please, please.
Even if you don't know who this guy is,
even though he means nothing to you,
even though I am not even blood related to him,
his mum is like family to us, which makes him family too.
So spare a moment to bace Al-Fateha for him
or Ya Latiff as many times as you can.

This has taught me a huge lesson about life.

Yesterday, I taxi-ed down to CGH with Mirah and found the whole lounge outside the ICU wards filled with Hubbi's friends and family, all bace-ing doa for him, with Dad leading.
Might I mention that I was surprised to see Shaheedah there too.
I was touched to see that many people who actually came because they cared about Hubbi.

It taught me that your life can be taken away from you anytime, without any warning.
So tell the people you love that you love them because you never know if it would be the last time you'd see them.
& if you've done any wrongdoings to anyone, apologise before it's too late.

It's a valuable lesson I've learnt last night.
I cried when I hugged Cik Azizah, both times (HAHA).
& she warned me not to cry.
But I'm already crying.
HAHA.

Hubbi, we know it's painful.
Just hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment