Friday, January 22, 2010

Frozen

I feel like trying Utopia and Solitary Ground on piano. It sounds easy, but I know it'll be hard, but still. I wanna try at least. Hmmm~~

Anyway, Fahmi taught me Wilujeng on the Bonang yesterday and during lunch break today, Ahmad taught me the Ngelik parts. And after school, Fahmi taught me again, the whole song this time. & I got it!! Weeheeee~~~ Then Fahmi taught me the Lancaran Bendrong song and I got it too! Just need more practice. Weeheeee~~~ I love bonang now, even if it can be a real headache sometimes. Weeheee~~~ Sorry, boobs (gong), I found a new love in Gamelan.

Sisto just spoke to me earlier. We're going to the Airshow!!! But she's going with her friend, while I go with Natsy. Can't wait, can't wait!! Since I'll be missing out on the BLG show. T.T I'll make myself feel better on that day by listening to BLG songs THE WHOLE DAY.

Things to do this weekend:

- Decide whether or not I wanna cut my hair a wee bit shorter
- Finish up GNK's blog photo
- Make a GNK Photobucket account
- Update the GNK blog
- Upload Mum's Expo photos to Multiply
- Upload whatever photos I have of GNK shows to GNK's Multiply
- Find time to play piano, or maybe, the keyboard (since piano has 3 spoilt keys that piss me off)

Shitzzzz, what a long list.

The good part: I get to sleep with Ahmad's hoodie the whole weekend!! :))

(My shoulder hurts from all that Bonang playing.)

& speaking of dearest Ahmad,

HANDSOME RIGGHHHTTTT??? :D:D:D
He should have smiled at the camera. Hmm.

*meltssssss*

Okay, I'm off to start with my weekend to-do list. Not sure if I'll blog over the weekend, but we shall see. And for the record, my hotmail inbox has 1615 emails. Hahah. Applications are open if you want to help me delete the mails. Come find me for a one-on-one interview. Okay, lame. I'm outz!

Tell me I'm frozen
But what can I do?
Can't tell the reasons
I did it for you

When lies turn into truth
I sacrifice for you
You say that I am frozen
But what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment