Thursday, October 22, 2009

AWW-SOME DAY, MAN, SIMPLY AWW-SOME !!
I shall start from the beginning. Gamelan, as usual. This time, spring cleaning. Polished all the instruments that will be used for Kirana. The end product was beautiful. That Gong picture up there is Gong number (2), my favourite. I don't know why. Haha. Damn shiny, right? Hahah. Then, went off early from training with Ahmad 'cause I had plans to do. Sshhh. Trained down to Jurong East, then trained with Ahmad towards Joo Koon, but he alighted at Lakeside. The trip from Joo Koon to Pasir Ris took exactly ONE hour. Uhh-mayzing. & Ahmad told me something that his nenek said that made me laugh for like, 5 mins? The passengers on the train were like, the heck is wrong with this girl? Plus, while laughing, I accidentally hit the bag of the lady in front of me, TWICE. How memalukan is that?

As I was approaching Pasir Ris, it turned out that the plans were cancelled. I was sad, sad, sad, sad to the sad. So I decided to drop in on Sisto at her second day of work at the Yoghurtz shop or whatever it's called. I was getting the video mode on my camera ready when poof!

NICHOLAS GOH APPEARED IN FRONT OF ME.
SMILING LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES.


I was damn, damn, damn shocked and I don't even know why. It's been such a long time since the last time I saw him. We talked for a while outside the Yoghurtz place, and then went in for the air-con. I wanted to have dinner, so I asked him to tag along 'cause he haven't had his dinner yet. So we went to BK, and gawd, we talked like long lost pals, man. & as usual, he is the lame, lame, lame, funny, funny, funny Nicholas that I've always known. Poor guy's been mugging for his A Level. Hahah. & sheeeeeeeesh, he pretended to forget my name and kept making guesses. The worst was: Faizal. "I know it starts with F." Pfffffffft. Thanks ah. Hahah. It's aww-some, man. Really missed this fellow Coralite. He's one of those people who's so easy to talk to, even though you don't know each other that well. I liked the part about his "education graph". Hahah. Never mind. Man, this guy. Been so long. & can you believe it laaaa? He was the top student for A and E Maths for O's, but when he entered JC, MERIDIAN JC, he failed Maths. I was like, impossible! But that's because he slacked the whole year. -.- Hahaha. Nic, Nic. *shakes head* Good luck for your A's, dude!

& not forgetting my favourite video. I taught this little cutie to say...

Cuteness right???

MAISARAH KAMAL! ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR O'S!!

Reminders to self:
Always do Evaluation (peer & self).
Always do quiz.
MAKAN UBAT!!

Meeting the boys and girl at Changi T2 tomorrow!!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment