Thursday, September 17, 2009

When I Look At You

Found this. Superrr made my day.

Okay, what telah happen to my tagboard? Never mind. Man, it's Thursday. How time flies. I've been busy with Gamelan, so busy that I didn't even have the time to blog. Last post was on Sunday. Whoa-wee.

Anyway, I found something I liked:

“ i love you also means i love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, i love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, i love you in a way that i love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else."

I know, pretty cool huh? I love it!

Right, Raya is just this Sunday and there's so much to do. Like, our baju raya to collect from the tailor, cushion covers to change, curtains to hang up, rearranging the furniture. But the golden rule for Raya in our house, is the Lilies. These flowers are a MUST HAVE in this house during Raya. The house smells oh-so-nice and it gives this raya mood, ya know. Hah, never mind. You won't get it. Pffft.

Ohmygawd, I just remembered. I have to wash the hoodie.

& I remembered one more thing! Next week, on the 23rd, there's Gamelan practice. On Bestie's birthday! What luck! I'll make it up to you, babe!

& speaking of this dear girl, she made me watch a Miley Cyrus video last week and since then, I'm stuck to this song.

I swear, I'm gonna catch the movie. Even though it's Miley Cyrus. Superrrr sweeeeeet video. & the song is soooooooooooooooo much better than The Climb. Every time Sisto sings The Climb, I get so irritated. Pffffft. But she's switched to a different song now, Meant To Be. Heard of it? Hahah.

Right. I'm stuck with a flu now. Sneezing awaaaaaaaaayyy.

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colours that cover me
All I need, every breath that I breathe
Don't you know, you're beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment