Friday, September 18, 2009

Best Friends Forever

It was Natasha's desktop picture, and now, mine.
Cuteness.

Found on Adik Sarah's blog.

Chatted with this darling of a girl this afternoon.
I love her to the max.


Superrrr awesome day, not counting the heavy rain and the fact that Mdm Yuslina wasn't at the CCA meeting. Major bummer, 'cause we didn't know. My fault though, should have sms-ed her the day before that we were coming. But never mind. We ended up slacking at the canteen. Brings back good old memories of our secondary school days. Watched the New Moon trailer together and boy, I can't wait for it!! It's gonna be really, really, really goooooooooood. I think Taylor Lautner is really cute, cuter than Robert. BEDWARD, HAH! Now that cracks me up over again. Hahahaha.

I need to talk about this video below. It touched me deeeeeeep, 'cause Natasha dedicated it to me last night, and I was like, oooooooooohmygoooooooooood.



Am loving it loads.
Thanks, girlie!

Hey, wasn't it you
Who's always been there for me
Don't forget what we've been through together

Hey, isn't it true
We promised to always be
Best friends forever

No comments:

Post a Comment