Friday, August 21, 2009

When We Say

UT wasn’t so bad. I just missed out on my conclusion for the last question. Pffffft.

So after UT, lunched with Sarah, Mirah, Syai and the Chinese peeps of W35F. Then, I joined Ahmad to go to Esplanade to meet his friends. & speaking of Ahmad, sheesh, he surprised me with his suuuuuperrr good mood today. From the morning walk to school, until Esplanade. Wow, man, wow. Haha. So yeah, I met his friends and ohmygawd, they're so freaking cool!! I'm jealous that Ahmad has them. Lucky him. Haha. They're a really cool bunch, and oh! There was Shak! OHMYGOD, his blog cracked me up as hell last night. Okay, chill. Relax.

& so, pictures of this afternoon.
& this Ahmad ar, so jakon with my camera.
Hahahaha.
& I'm sorry the pictures are so candid.
Blame Ahmad, not me!
He took the pictures!

Check out somebody's UT Client picture :D

Me likes what me see. Forgot about the back lighting. Pfffft.I think the black and white one was A LOT nicer.

OMG. I suck at PSP soccer. Prefer the real thing.

It's been a really long day. But I enjoyed it lots, 'cause I get to spend it with my favourite boy. :D Oh gawd, Monday's UT is Maths. Oh my double gawd, Programming's on Tuesday. Mati to the mati. Grargh.

& it seems like I just can't get enough of his smell. Wonder how I'll survive this weekend. & it being the fasting month already. Ah, man, I'm sleepy to the sleepy already. Bye. & Blogger? Thanks for being nice. Really appreciate it, even though you tested my patience with the photo uploader. Heh.

& this is the part when we say we're in love
& the part where we have our first kiss
This ain't a movie, I know you can come with me
You've got your life, he'd better be treating you right

No comments:

Post a Comment