Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO SITI NURFARAH!
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO PUTRI ARFAH NABILAH!

(It's so nice to be kids.)

& so, their cute Bean cake, with their cute picture.
With the cake
I know, my face. Don't laugh.
I don't know how to smile at flash cameras.
During the doa.
& I'm caught on candid camera.
Just realized that my hair has grown really long.
A pity that it's blur.
With 4-month-old Putri Elfie Alfarina
Dad calls her Alfa Romeo.
-_-
& so we buka!
Hainanese Chicken Rice & Black Pepper Prawns
& wantans with Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce

Me was in heaven last night.
:)
With Kak Lynn!
I love the shades & cap.

Didn't take it off the whole of last night.
Hah.
Things to do today:
Eat, Sleep, Poop
Anna's birthday present to me last year

See? The shades is lovely!
Adorable or whattt?
She reminds me of Farah during her baby days.
Bald like nobody's business.
We actually put this banner up in the corridor.
& Ferrero Rocher is the ♥



So yesterday was the birthdays of the hardcore fans of Mr. Bean, Farah & Nabilah, the two toyols of the house. (I call Nabilah toyol 'cause 1) she's such a shortie and 2) there was once when I came out of the toilet and didn't see her but thought that she was actually a real toyol, with her hair like that. Serious! OMG. Scared all the shits out of me that time.)

So yeah, as I was saying, their birthdays. We had a mini party, and Mum invited my eldest uncle's family and my eldest aunt's family. It's nice to have a gathering on the first day of puasa. I was really tired yesterday with my mum ordering us all around and it really tested my patience. But ohwells. Someone managed to cool me down. :)) The party was pretty cool, with Kak Lynn and Fazilah and oh! Not forgetting Ibu Long, 'cause she's damn fun to be with. Too bad Cik Jal wasn't there, or it would have been even more fun.

& urm. I think my mum finally knows about my little, cute secret. I know I'm dead. If she finds out that it's really true, I know she'll slaughter me up and down, left and right, north south east west, then donate my meat to the masjid for Hari Raya Haji. Sheeeeeeeeeesh. It's just that when you think you can trust people with your secrets, the real truth is, they can't be trusted. & they think it was funny and stuff to whisper MY secret to Kak Lynn and Fazilah in front of my mum, when it SO was NOT funny. & my mum acted clueless and all, but I have a feeling she caught bits of it. So before we hit the sack last night, I complained to Sisto and she went: "This is what you get for making me be the last to know." & you have NO idea how guilty I felt then.

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday
With love from me to you
May your wishes all come true

No comments:

Post a Comment