Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh my gawd. Blogger is being difficult again. Now I can't upload the videos of yesterday's Twister game, as well as our last group photos. Pfffft banyak-banyak.

& so, begins our 5 week separation from each other.

Oh! I just read Syai's blog and he mentioned that Blogger's fine only at late nights. So I'm gonna try that. Will be back tonight. Brace yourself, I'm gonna emo tonight. Bigtime. & that's if Blogger's fine. If it isn't, I'll blog anyway.

& Syai saw my sad face yesterday when we all went our separate ways. I thought no one noticed it. Yeah, I really was sad. Sad to the... Sighs. This is torture, but I'm just gonna live with it.

I miss all the W35F peeps already. Especially you.

I'm glad I smelled you for the last time. Now, I can live with that for the next 5 weeks. At least, I don't have any regrets. Oh! Carol is on repeat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment