Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Will Remember You

So yesterday marks our final day together.
People of W35F, you are dearly missed.

Boy, do I have so many things to say.

(Syai was right about the late night posting thingy. Creeepy indeed, Syai.)

Our last toilet mirror photo on the fifth floor of W3
Our last group photo as classmates
& if you noticed, we're missing our dearest Ain.
If I were to tell you the truth, I was sad, extremely sad yesterday. But those emotions were safely kept within me in the first part of the day because I was having too much fun with Twister and the card games. But as the day drew close to an end, they resurfaced. I've always hated goodbyes, and I still do. You just don't know what the future holds, or when is the next time you'll see each other. It's just too sad. But let me repeat what Sarah told me this afternoon:

"you know. life is always about separating. even ure secondary sch mates are separated from you, then us, then ure semester 2 friends. it gonna be that way. but the important thing, is making the little effort to stay close and contact each other. and, it be the same. (: just dont be sad."

& I think she's right.

But I can't help but feel sad all the same. I'm listening to too much sad songs now. But I don't care, 'cause I'm in the mood anyway.

I have never been in such a class that is this united and really, I love the people in W35F. You guys were my first ever classmates in RP, and just know that you'll be remembered. For all the crazy stuff you always do, for all the jokes, for all the laughters, for all the handshakes that you're always coming up with. I love you guys, and I'll miss you guys.

16 weeks felt like eternity, and yet, it felt like a blink of an eye. I wish we could have more time together but I guess moving on is part and parcel of life. & like Sarah says, we can always keep in touch. If there was one thing I learnt from this class, it's friendship. Friends who would go all out for each other. It touched me to see it happening right before me and I feel lucky to have once been surrounded by such good people.

Gawd, I miss you guys so much. Especially my dear Eunice Yeo. The sunshine of my Science days. Pffft.

A little something for the budak melayus of W35F. I hope the pictures are not embarrassing eh. Hee. So here we gooooooo.

Mirah
The girl who's just sooooo hardworking and gets sooooo easily stressed. & also my bus buddy who always argues with me over who gets to sit next to the window. I happen to win all the time, hah! But yeah, it was fun getting to know you, and bonding with you. But tell ya what, you just really need to take things easy. Alright? Okay? I love you lots, babe!

Ain
You were the girl I sat next to for FOP, as well as the first day of school. You were the first friend I made when I stepped into class. & I'm glad because you are such a cheerful babe. Being with you is fun and I love how you always speak your mind. & boy, you are sooooo talented. I looooooove your voice la. I'm glad I got the chance to hear you sing as I play the piano. My heart is at ease. Haha. It was fun knowing you and babe, I love you.

Maisarah
The best for last, and last for best. I just read your blog minutes before I'm writing here about you. What the hell la, paranoid. Pfffft. & who wouldn't be pissy if they want to pee but can't? Hahaha. & dooodette! For the umpteenth time, what you said on your blog, NOBODY SAID THAT ABOUT ME BEFORE!!!!! I'm like, so bloody excited now. Hahaha. Okay. I never thought I'll be this close to you either. & I think that I learnt more things from you than I have from anybody else. I can't think of examples now, because there's so much to say but I don't know where to start. But the most important thing is, I'll always remember you. If say, you do change schools, we'll still keep in touch and hang out with the rest, yeah? You're a friend worth remembering too and babe, gawd, do I love you loads. I'm really glad, and feel really blessed that fate allowed us to meet; my love guru, my biatch, my favourite girl, with the best advices evaaarrr. :)

& we move on to our handsome malay dudes of W35F.

Syaiful Amiril Bin Haj Mohamad
Betol tak spell name kau? Hah. I think that I'm lucky and blessed to actually meet you and get to know you. Even though, please forgive me for saying this, you can be a pain in the neck sometimes, I think that I laughed more this semester than I ever had for any other time. & it's all thanks to you. You're the kind of person who can brighten anyone's day, cheer people up whenever they're down, but even if people don't feel down, you lift their spirits higher. You make people happy, and that is what people love about you. You're fun to be around and I'm glad I got the chance to know you. But the most important thing is, thanks for everything you've done for me. I'm so very lucky to have you as my friend. Keep in touch, yeah? & oh, remind me to send you the gambar-gambar tau. Aku sikit pelupe skarang ni. Hahaah.

Zul
OMG la you. I'm sorry, but I can't help but agree with Sarah. Hahah. I wasn't really that close to you but oh well. It was nice having you as a friend, joking around with Azhar and Syai. Really entertaining.


Azhar
Kite akan jumpe di Gamelan. But, again, I agree with Sarah that your laugh will be missed. I'm serious. When you laugh, people will laugh too, and not because something is funny, but because your laugh is funny. Hahahahahah. I'm not making sense but yeah, it was nice knowing you. You martian/spartan head. Hahahahahahaha. Okay, I'm so mean. Hahahahhaahah. Should have used that martian picture instead. Hahahaa.

Ahmad
The best for last, and last for best, again. What can I say? Things turned out unexpectedly for the better, huh? & to think that it's almost 3 weeks. Wow. & to think that I'm running the risk of having an interest in symphonic metal. Yeah, thanks ah. Hahahhaha. I loooooooove this picture of you. Hee. By the way, I hope you didn't see what Sarah said on her blog. That girl ah, must kena whacked for saying such a random thing. Hahahahahaa. ILY!!

& so, I'm done.

I dedicate this song to you W35F peepsxz, whoever of you that reads my blog. Hahaha. It's by Ryan Cabrera, by the way. If you don't know. Haaha.

You were there when I needed a friend
Thank you, thank you
I never told you how much that meant
God, thank you, thank you

I will remember you
& all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I can say
But words get in the way so
We're not together
I will remember you

No comments:

Post a Comment