Friday, August 28, 2009

Ada Apa Dengan Cinta

I am watching Ada Apa Dengan Cinta, and it rocks. Bigtime. I think it's like, the best Indonesian love story ever. I think this movie is better than the series.

I just finished watching it. Yup. It's waaaayyyy better. Here's my favourite part. I cried to bits. Sighs.


The girl's name is Cinta, and the guy's name is Rangga. Watch the whole movie to understand. There's a lot of emotions, but the whole movie centers around friendship and love. I looooooove it. It's like, ohmygawd. I really cried at this part, man. It touched me, touched me deep, I tell you. I'm so glad I watched this, instead of Apa Artinya Cinta.

Gawd, today's a very Indonesian day. The couple of hours before buka time, I was karaoke-ing away on Indonesian songs on Youtube. I listened back to all those songs by bands I used to love; Nidji, Ungu, Gigi, Peterpan, Samsons etc. & guess what? I love them again. Hahaa.

& I guess it's because I just watched a love story
'cause even at this time, I'm thinking of you
& I'm missing you so much right now

Wahai pujangga cinta
Biar membelai indah
Teladani kalbuku
Jujurlah pada hatimu

Ada apa dengan cinta
Perbedaan aku dan engkau
Biar menjadi bait
Dalam puisi cinta terindah

No comments:

Post a Comment