Friday, August 28, 2009

11 Januari

So I'm uploading the Twister video right now because Syai keeps bugging me to upload. I tried twice and I ended up waiting a suuuuperrr long time but the thing never finished uploading. So now, everything's going in by my computer, not laptop. Patience, my dears.

Update @ 8.28pm

The video just can't be uploaded due to its length.
So I'm uploading it to Youtube.


I feel like changing my blog skin, for something to do. Maybe tonight.

Today's plans got cancelled but it's really okay. So, Nat, don't worry about it. I'm not angry or anything. I understand. Besides, there's still my birthday and my mum gave the green light. BIGGIE SMILE!!

& speaking of that, yeah, I told my mum I was gonna go out to buka puase with Natasha on my birthday. & my mum went, "your birthday celebrate with family la." I was about to answer when Cik La, who happened to be sitting nearby, went, "eh takpe la. nak celebrate weekday? bapak die takde." & my mum went, "oh birthday die weekday eh?" & Cik La went, "a'ah!" and gave me the look. I was actually looking at her innocently when I caught her smile. She gave me that cheeky grin and then whispered to Cik Jal, who happened to be next to her. I was like, argh. They're definitely planning something. Sisto got the worst last year on her birthday. Eggs!

Oh yes, Natasha!!!!!!! Guess what I found in my thumbdrive!!! Friggin' guess whaaaaatttt!!!!

Hmm. Remember last year when we were so into that project for Miss Chiam's wedding? I FOUND THE FRIGGIN' VIDEO I MADE AND I WAS SO BLOODY EXCITED I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES!!! I CAN NEVER GET TIRED OF IT. Oh, how I miss those secondary school days. &&&&& the last part!!! Mdm Riah and Mdm Yuslina!!!! OMG, I miss their friggin' cuteness!!!

Hmm. Cik La just ajak me to go Bugis with her. Mum said to buy Murtabak. & that's if I go. Hmm. Should I? But the video's uploading. Hmm, hmm, hmm. I'll just leave the comp on. Hah. Been a while since I went Arab Street. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Muah is coming!

Kau bawa diriku ke dalam hidupmu
Kau basuh diriku dengan rasa sayang
Senyummu juga sedihmu, adalah hidupku
Kau sentuh cintaku dengan lembut, dengan sejuta warna

No comments:

Post a Comment