Friday, July 17, 2009

We Don't Have To Look Back Now

This meal was HEAVEN!
1 chicken murtabak & 5 plain pratas.
Awesome or whattt?

Haha. Anyway, gotta thank the IT Helpdesk a thousand million billion times for saving my laptop from whatever viruses that was inside. But it's good that my laptop is okay, 'cause you have no bloody idea how boring it is to not have your laptop with you to keep you company through the boring oh so boring meetings.

It's still so weird to come home every freaking day to a baby. Lately, I've been coming home late, so because of that, I have to stand outside for a few minutes, before entering my house. Then ALL OF THEM PEOPLE would make me wash my feet. Not because it smells, because it doesn't, but because of some pantang-larang thingy. A baby in the house is so.... leceh.

Darling Kak Lynn dropped by to pick up the cream for cupcakes 'cause she wanted to make some for her boyfriend on his birthday. How schweeeeeeeet is that? Haha. She brought doughnuts for us all from Donut Empire and I had one that's topped with chocolate krispie rice (Heard of that? The one with the brown monyet on the cereal box thingy, I think.) and it was fricking yummy! & she really clicks with the little girls. They're giggling away as I type here. :)

Sisto made up a song just now. Freaking hee-lair-ree-years.

I love you, I hate your brother.
We not happy family
With a kick and a punch to that bloody zahir's face
Won't you say you hate him too

She was singing it to the baby in my mum's room. Heh. Sisto comes up with the weirdest but original songs. Haha.

You and I will ride tonight 'till the past is out of sight
We don't have to look back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment