Saturday, July 18, 2009

I absolutely love THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN!!!!

I watched it before when it first came out but Star Movies showed it just now and it was AWESOME. I can never get over Peter, that's for sure. Sisto and I kept arguing during the movie about who's cuter: Edmund or Peter. She voted Edmund, I voted Peter. & all through the movie, we'll keep arguing. & Sarah just had to spoil it. Dotdotdot. I was never one for war scenes but in Narnia, they're exciting. The other war movie I liked was Braveheart.

Soldier: Mouse?
Mouse: You have no imagination. (sword poke)

Haha. Now, I'm watching Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban on Channel 5 and APM on Suria. Switching between the channels. This HP movie has always been my favourite 'cause somehow, Daniel Radcliffe looks super hawt in this movie as compared to the other movies.

Whooooooooooo ! Aizat won Artis Baru Lelaki !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be back again, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment