Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hero/Heroine

Le Love, Sunday, July 12 post.

I like the picture above very muchies 'cause I find it so true, which also brings us to the LOVE IS BLIND thing. Okay, never mind, whatever.

Finally got the rest of the BLG songs from Bernard today. Thanks, bra. :)

CAN YOU BELIEVE I WENT SMACK I
NTO A GLASS DOOR AT WHITE SANDS JUST NOW!!!!???!!!!! I wasn't looking at where I was going, and I was walking pretty fast, considering how it was past Maghrib time. I just assumed that both the glass entrance doors would be open, just like they always are but I was sooooooooo wrong. The top of my head went smack, and I stumbled back, like, momentarily dazed. The woman behind me gave me one kinda look, like, what the heck is wrong with this girl???? Now I have a friggin' headache.

Today is my darling girl's birthday. Nafisah Bte Kasti has turned fifteen !!!! Umm, that's all? Haha. Eh, which reminds me. There's another July baby. If I'm not wrong. Oh, I just remembered. HIM !! Gargh, so long ago guy. I'm surprised I still remember. 26th, hmm, hmm, hmm.

Cognitive tomorrow! Yay?

& boy, Fazlun. Stop thinking so much about it. Just forget it. Forget it, forget it.
Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it. Forget it, forget it.

Tootsies!!

You caught me offguard
Now I'm running and screaming

No comments:

Post a Comment