Monday, September 16, 2019



The past week has been the hardest so far due to work.
But Sunday’s JB trip made me feel the worst thanks to my momster.
I’ve never had such an attack and it really helped to have friends who knew what it was like and had previously described their experiences to me.
I turned to the right person for support and Alhamdulillah, thankfully it was over before I knew it.
I’m just thankful that I was aware of my feelings and fought my way out.
I dont’t ever want to feel that way again.

I don’t know what else is in store the rest of this journey because the cobaan level went up another notch, if not a few.
I need to keep reminding myself to stay calm.
I’ve been so calm about the wedding preparations and I want to keep it that way. 
The only person who messes it up for me is my mother.

All I pray for is more patience from this point on leading up to the wedding.
Friends told me it will only get worse and I don’t doubt that.
All I hope for is just patience dealing with that.
I don’t need a legitimate breakdown to prove a point.
It doesn’t have to go that far.

May Allah ease all our affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment