Tuesday, December 25, 2018

It took us 9 years to go see Christmas lights together.
I was such a happy little girl last night. :D

As the year starts to draw to a close, I am currently reflecting on how it went. The first half of the year was a blur, what with leaving my job and getting engaged all. Not to mention the Ramadhan drama, the worst of all years. Things got better in the second half, Alhamdulillah, now that my helper is back.

But then, I went back to leaving my job after barely 6 months at the Cheriehearts Elias Mall. This centre was a horror not just in terms of the environment but also because of the management and lack of system. This week alone revealed the ugly culture that the team had. My goodness, *smacks forehead*. Nevertheless, I really hope that my next job is the one I can stay in for the long run so that I can grow and develop in my career. Still got a long way to go!

I’m not going to share about my experience at CH. I’m just gonig to be optimistic that there are better things out there, better opportunities and better people. InsyaAllah.

2019 will be an exciting year, especially with the wedding preparations and most importantly, the saving up. I haven’t really felt the stress/pressure yet even though I have like a million things to do with regards to the wedding but I’m just gonna take it slow and enjoy the little moments along the journey. Why make the wedding planning a stressful memory to remember right? Let me just maintain my cool girl image k HAHAHAHA.

But really, my family members and aunts question why I’m so relaxed. Ahmad was warning me the other day not to turn into bridezilla later on. Hahaha, InsyaAllah no. All that I worry about (on a daily basis) is my savings. :)

Anywaysssss! Here’s to a better year ahead! A year of patience, a year of growth, a year of love. Amin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment