Sunday, July 15, 2018

I don’t understand why I am being treated this way.
I don’t understand why you only can see it in one perspective.
I will never say you deserve it but some things you do makes me think that maybe it’s a sign from Him to change your ways before iti’s too late.
I’m not saying I’m a saint. I have my days where I can’t deal with it either.
But at least even I know I’m not as rude to her as you are.
At least I know I don’t hurt her feelings even though she hurts mine all the time.
Ever since those things happened during Ramadhan this year, you get away with so many things now and it’s unfair for me to shoulder things alone.
This past weekend has gotten me more tired than I’ve ever felt.
But I can never say all these to you because of your temper and defensiveness.
At some point, I realized that I got too sick and tired of your attitude that even I let you get away with a lot of things.
But why?
Why do I have to do this too?
I just don’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment