Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Take me away to someplace I can wind down

Sometimes, I do have second thoughts about staying put at this place.
I can't deny I love my job.
It's the people, the management, the human resource that makes it all so tough.

The awful stress put on us
The unfair judgement and decisions made
All these jeopardize our efficiency and work productivity
Weekdays and weekends are all spent on doing work
Family time, self time are all affected

What more can you take away from us?

I feel bad enough that I requested for taking Nursery because of the exemptions that I want from my degree, so that I don't have to pay another $8K for the practicum.
I don't get why no one can understand where I'm coming from., that I don't have a bloody choice.
I don't get why people ask why there is even such a thing.
Why would I intentionally do it for my own benefit?

If I could take the K1s, I would because I feel I'm competent enough.
But giving me both Nursery and K1, you'll kill me faster.
On top of my degree assignments, I'd have to do the learning centres alone in the class.
You'll just have to be prepared for me to under-perform.

To say that I sacrificed a lot for my job is an understatement.
I don't want to have to sacrifice my happiness too.

Doing this will solve your problems, but it would only be the beginning of my suffering.
And it'll be 2014 all. over. again.


I'm just incredibly tired of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment