Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shirtsleeves

Salam!

The above was on the photoshoot retake day last Saturday. It was good and bad seeing the ex-parents again because well, I just maybe never really liked their characters and how I had to grin and bear it to stay professional. Anyway, I did get to meet my favourite boy though! ^ there! :3:3:3 *inserts lots of hearts flowing outta my eyes*  He was so adorable T.T Miss him so much T.T

Anyway, the teacher also menyibuk want to take graduation picture. Gonna email the photographer to send the photos.Heh.

Work has been pretty hectic the past week. My afternoon class drives me nuts. My voice isn't even fully back. I can't even sing without my words going silent halfway. And this class isn't even helping with matters. Their super duper short attention span just doesn't allow me to conduct my lesson in peace. Or rather, not just in peace but at all!

& I've been really sleepy easily lately.  I'm sleepy when I'm teaching and I'm sleepy when I'm not teaching. It really sucks, hahaha.

I need to gain some fats this year. I need to have a stronger and healthier body. I swear, my strength is killing me. There's barely much energy left after work. I go straight home and collapse on my bed, which I must add, is super comfy now.

I haven't been putting up any posts on cooking/baking. I'm making cheesecake this weekend, yay! Hopefully it can be the rainbow cheesecake I've been dying to try for years but never did. So now, let's do this! *inserts anime determined face*

Alrighty, I've gotta go do my curriculum related stuff now. I can't imagine when I have to start doing assignments already. T.T

:B Be safe, y'all. :3


When salted tears won't dry 
I'll wipe my shirtsleeves 
Under your eyes
These hearts will be flooded tonight 
I'll wipe my shirtsleeves 
Under your eyes 
Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment