Monday, December 1, 2014


Salam! One more month to the end of 2014. How time flies by so incredibly fast. All I can say is it had been a tough year for me. I ended my diploma course officially and for the first time since I embarked on my teaching career, I took on a challenge to own and set up my own classroom. & boy, it was a damn challenge. But if it wasn't for the support system I had, I would have crumbled a long time ago. All I had to think of was who I was doing all this for. Without my parents, I would not be here. Without them, I am nothing. :3


It's been a while since I featured him here. He has been very, very busy with school lately but that's okay. I've been busy too. Busy catching up with my sleep at home. Hahaha. Actually no, I was spending the past week revamping my room with my sister. We just got a sofa bed and a few shelves for better organisation. The sofa bed is the best! Such a space saver.

I actually don't know why I'm posting, but just to fill up the silence. Sigh. I miss the person who used to blog every single day. I'm too busy now. :(

Till the next post, whenever that would be. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment