Friday, March 21, 2014

Sorry I gotta do a major throwback to the one place I don't mind going back to every year.
Where the skies are bluer, where the air is fresher, where the life is relaxed-er.
I miss you, Australia.

Salam!

March holidays hasn't been nice to me. Not only do I have to go for workshops for the first two days, it meant missing 2 days of work that could have been completed by now. Since I had a late start on my learning centres activities, I have no choice but to come back on the official off days which is today, and most probably the weekend. & I haven't even practised my piano. T.T

My purpose of posting after a long time of busy schedules is because I just sent in my application to UniSIM's degree in early childhood with management, like, 30 minutes ago.

Yup. If I get through the interview and get accepted into the programme, then it'll be 4 years of crazy busy schedules and assignments and this time, exams, again. But it's okay, like I always say: One year of hardships for the next 50 years. Nothing in the world comes easy, there's bound to be setbacks before you reach a finishing point.

I just want to be able to support my family better. I know in 4 years, I probably wouldn't be working at where I am currently, but I hope for better opportunities in future, that'd not only benefit my career, but would also enable me to give my family a better, secured future.

I don't know what I'm saying this time of the night but, I'm actually not even going to sleep yet. I have laminating to do for my learning centres task cards. Yeah, hardcore teacher, you may say, but like Ahmad said, this is BPA (Bo Pian Act). If I don't do it, I'd definitely get into trouble because it's my job, for crying out loud. Then, it will affect my appraisal, followed by my bonus and increments whatnots.

But other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with my work because this term is at least more interesting than the last. At least the children will be more occupied with the activities. I just need more tidying up to do, and with the conflict going on with the cleaner and all, sigh. So malas to entertain drama. I'm like, ain't nobody got time for that. You not happy then don't happy la. It's not my problem. I'm not here to please you. Nobody is here to please you. We all have enough on our plates as it is. :(

I think it's the tea that I drank that's keeping me up this late. Sigh. I haven't had movie marathons in the longest time. All because I'm always doing work related stuff. Speaking of which, I haven't done the meeting minutes for this month. Ugh. I hate SPARKS already. But gotta keep going man. Keep the faith, I can do this. *fighting*

& with all this happening at the moment, the fact that it feels so surreal that our problems would be gone just like that, is hard to believe. Everyone is pinning their hope on it, all except me. I'm not one to pin high hopes on something anymore, I've been through enough to learn that the hard way. Still, if Allah permits it, if this is His way of showing us His mercy and guidance, then I'd accept it. :')

Salam, and till the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment