Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Burgerfazzz

Salam!

I'm back with another recipe!! Yup yup, still gonna keep it up. Time to talk about something else other than my life and how I'm starting to feel tired of working life and wishing I could go back to doing stupid stuff in secondary school. Buttt..... anyway, here's the very simple recipe of my home-made burger!! Burger Daging style Ah Long Gong!

Okay NOT.

Moving on...

Onions, but must chop finer than this.
Like, really really small-ly diced.

Daging cincang!
I forgot how many grams this is though! Oops!

And little bit sprinkles of these above.
Okay, actually I only put oregano leaves and cajun.
The rest, I changed my mind after the photo but lazy wanna take picture again because tangan dah kotor.

After you mix them up, ball them up and flatten into patties like the above!
Then, pop them all in the freezer.
Make as many so that anytime you need it, just thaw it and fry it and burger it!

How I make my burger?

Burger bun.

1. Bottom of burger bun
2. Fried sunny side up egg
3. Cheese
4. The patty
5. BBQ sauce
6. Chilli
7. Top of burger bun

Tadaaa!

*hearts coming outta mah eyes*

So there you go! You're welcome and Salam! May you stay in the best of health always! :3

Love,
Fazzzz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment