Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Uptown Girl

This guy here surprised me when he paid for the RWS membership card, which was worth $150, FOR ME!
He said I come here more often than he does so I could use the benefits.
My heart just, cair rabak because it's so sweet of him.
:3

He was saying that he looks more muscular now.
Yep, I agree. *hearts rolling outta may eyes*

Yay to fisheye lens!


Things are pretty much going tough for me right now.  But I'm thankful to have someone like him by my side, to remind me to stay strong, who knows just what to do to make me forget everything else and simply live for the moment.

Feeling pretty happy about the time spent with him. The jokes and laughter, and the annoying faces he always makes when we're taking selfies.

I love today. It's just what I needed to forget everything else, just temporarily. :)

Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win

No comments:

Post a Comment