Thursday, November 28, 2013

Titanium

Assalamualaikum!

I'm currently not in the best of health. I've been having a very bad headache, sometimes migraine, for almost a week now, and it's because it's the time of the month.

I swear, it's killing me. Sigh.

Finally completed my practicum folder. :3

A whole load off my shoulder now. So what comes next would be my load of housework waiting for me this weekend. Hahahaha. Seriously, now I feel like a working mum; come home from work to do housework and teach my "kid" her reading.

This could probably really be me in the future. ;p

Well, at least I get a first glance at it in advance. It's tiring!!!!!!!!!!! :( But then again, when you're a real mom and all that mother instincts kick in, tired would not be the first thing in your list. How truly great mothers are. :)

My work for curriculum and learning centres planning are not even half done. Got the whole of next week and the following week free to finish it all up. Hopefully I can do it. Kind of excited to take the K2s next year. :D

Keeping it short and sweet. Headache refuses to go away. Waiting for my sis to bring home my 100 Plus drink. :3

Salam, and may ya'll be in the best of health! :3

You shout it loud
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud
Not saying much
I'm criticised
But all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down
But I get up

No comments:

Post a Comment