Monday, October 22, 2012

Stay


I miss him more every single day.
I know it was just 3 weeks.
But in that 3 weeks, I went through a lot.
A. LOT.
Emotionally, mentally and physically.
& through it all, I really missed him.

Whatever time I get with him has never been enough.
Not even close.
But I know I have to make do with it.
I don't even know if I'll get to meet him this week, or the next, or the next.
But until then, I only have this picture to remind me of how much he's changing.

Truth be told, I miss a lot of people.
I miss my poly friends, the ones whose friendships I've held close to me.
I miss Natasha, the one friend who knows me like the back of her hand.
I miss my social life, the life before I was restricted to my career.
Don't get me wrong, I love my job.
I sure as hell do.
But sometimes, I just want to be free of the women-controlling environment.
During meetings, I always have the urge to scream.
But all I do is grin and bear it.
These women, these old ladies.
Sometimes, I pray that they retire soon.
Hahaha.

I'm starting with my practicum folder, so that I can finish it ASAP.
Wish me lots of luck.
I really wish I had a friend, a real one, at my centre.
All of them already have their own 'cliques', even at their age.
Plus, the language barrier makes it harder for me.
So I keep to myself.
Plus, I learnt the hard way that I can't trust them.
Not all, but a few of them.
Like they always say, where women flock, gossip and backstabbing exist too.
Boy, am I frustrated at this world.

I love how Mayday Parade songs tell a story. :)

Oh can you tell, I haven't slept very well
Since the last time that we spoke
I said, "Please understand I've been drinking again, and all I do is hope"
Please, stay
Please, stay

I'll admit I was wrong about everything 
Cause I'm high and I don't wanna come down 
All the fun that we had on your mother's couch
I don't even wanna think about 

I'm not strong enough for the both of us 
What was I supposed to do 
You know I love you 
Whoa-oh 

Please just stay 
Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment