Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GNK @ Ubin 2012



Date with Hazzy Lindey @ Sakura 
& Hunger Games movie afterwards :3


Lunch + Dinner at Manhattan Fish Market, my treat. ;)
Dad and Sisto weren't around though



So, basically, this is a summary of my time spent from Monday until today. Monday and Tuesday, I have nothing to say except that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Today, though, I relied on Google Maps to help me find the AIC building (Crasco Building) but it led me another way. I almost lost my way, under the hot afternoon sun, sweating half a bucket probably. The interview went well, Alhamdulillah. But I'm opening other options though. I'm not going to repeat the same mistake, being so confident that I would get accepted and then feeling extremely disappointed when I didn't. Anyway, Montessori remembered me today and called me up earlier this evening. I was shocked. I actually called them last year but I didn't think they would call me back again. But they did and they wanted to know if I was still interested. I told them I'll let them know, and they said they'll keep my "file" open. Like, wow, I have a file in their system?!?! Hahaha.

Alright, that's all I have for now. See you in my next post. & my prayers go to the victims in Aceh.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment