Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Relationships fall and whither because eventually someone stops trying and it doesn't feel the same. The first couple of months or even years it may be the best thing you ever wished for, but eventually someone loses feelings, gets to busy, or doesn't even bother to try. You know why? Because they're comfortable. The beginning is all about the chase. Can you keep up? If you can then you'll get the hang of it and then you won’t want to try anymore. You aren't afraid to lose them because they're yours. Arguing leads to fighting and it just gets worse from there. It all flashes by so fast. So, cherish what you have."

Cause it's true. Cause that's what I'm beginning to feel.
Cause I just need to be sure that us is really what you want.
Cause I don't want to get hurt. I just really don't.

It's scary when you've been in a relationship for so long. I am happy, I sure as anything am happy. But to look to the future is a whole different thing. It scares me. I don't know what is in store for us. I don't know how long more we will last. It's not that I have doubts, it's just this nagging feeling like, "Shouldn't this be about the time that they actually get tired? Oh no, I don't want to get hurt." kinda thing. I cherish us, I love us, I want this to last. I sure as hell want this to last. But I guess it's just a girl thing to feel insecure sometimes.

I told myself whatever happens in the future, I'll accept it. Because if it was meant to be, it will be. All I'm afraid of is getting hurt. Well, I guess this truly is love.

Sometimes I just wanna tell you, you deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment