Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's been a year since you left us, Angah. How fast time flies. Later, it will be two years, three years, and so on. & then there will eventually come a time when no one will remember your passing. Everyone's so absorbed in their own matters that they never stopped for a moment to remember a sibling who used to be a part of this family, an aunt and a mother who loved the children in this family so dearly.


On Hari Raya Aidiladha, I saw Fazilah for the first time since so long and it hit me, she has your smile. She looks so much like you, it hurts to even look at her.

I hope you're happy there out of your misery. You fought long and hard, and bravely. I think I've never seen the kind of courage that you had in those few months that you were in our care. You were so strong. I read through my past posts in 2010 and the few times that I broke down in front of you or because of you.

I miss you. There's so many things I want to say to you. But above all, I want to tell you I miss you. I miss speaking to you in a language that's foreign to people who are not used to the deaf.


I just miss you so much. & I'll always remember you in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment