Friday, August 26, 2011

He looks like a kangaroo, doesn't he? Habib has so many types of sleeping positions. & he loves to perch over edges where his front paws will be hanging. So cute! :D We're bathing the two kitties this weekend, so that they'll smell fresh for Raya. Hehe. Been working hard for my share of the kuih raya. Sucks when you only have 2 ovens in the kitchen and Mommy needs to use both to make Kuih Lapis. I can't make my second batch of Honey Cornflakes, Cornflake Macarons and Swedish Thumbprints. Tsk. Have to wait till Saturday.

I foresee lots of drama during Raya because some kind of drama is on its way into the family right now. Wonder if Snow White and Dwarf would be showing up for Raya with us. I doubt it, but I'm hopeful. Even though I know I'll be let down, just like all the previous years, I'm still hopeful. So anyway, this drama, is really something. I was thinking, about time it happened. But well, who am I to say anything? It's the adults' problems so let's just leave it to them, shall we?

It's 11.11am now and I'm in school starting to revise on a 4.30pm paper. Awesome right? But well, I really need this time alone to study. I can NEVER study in peace at home. So, wish me luck 'cause it's the final paper! :D

This weekend is gonna be chaotic, I swear. With the kuih waiting to be picked up by various people, and last minute shopping at IKEA and for Raya. I wanna buy new brooch but I dunno where's nice! I saw one brooch at Arab Street that was so freaking lovely but guess the price? $67!!! Heart attack sia. So ex for just a brooch with little diamonds all over! But what's scary is Mum spending $555.10 on herself, me and my maid. 9 tudungs, 1 baju butterfly and 2 long dresses. Seriously, when she spends, she goes all out. But that's only when my dad's not beside her to watch over her spending. HAHA!

Alrighty, gotta go. Sucks to be alone in the library. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment