Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shadows & Regrets

Life, as told by me.

When I was the only senior girl in Photography Club. :p
KL & Cameron Highlands with the NA Melayus. :')
When Farah was only 1 year old. :D
The camp that was the highlight of 2006
I happen to like my hair in this. :p
Not Photoshopped. :D
Sigh, when I was the only Sec.2 girl. Sigh.
Sigh, when I was still the only Sec.2 girl.
She sparked my passion in photography.
Who can forget her? :')
Heroes World Tour 2007
I miss working with this guy.
He made managing Photography Club so much fun.
Do I have to repeat again?
When I was the only Sec.2 girl. Sigh, sigh.
Somehow, this is my favourite picture during the Prom.
Seems like the whole 5 years in CSS,
Photography Club was like my whole life.
When we used to go ice-skating ALL the time
When I loved these people with all my heart
My life from 2005-2008
(not in sequence)
When all that mattered was being happy with friends and loved ones
Found these in my mum's harddisk
I was sighing when I looked through all the pictures
If I could turn back time and correct the things I've done wrong,
I would do anything for that to happen.
But I can't.
If you were ever a part of my past,
it doesn't mean that I've forgotten you in my present.
:)

When we were only kids
And we were best of friends
And we hoped for the best
And let go of the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment