Sunday, July 17, 2011

Habib
Shy (Shiny)
:D
I love yesterday. It's been so long since I had this much fun. Ahmad finally found time to come over to play with the cats. Yup, I have 2 now. We got the second one last Sunday. It was totally random. We were at the farm to buy Habib's nail clippers and my Dad saw Shy in her cage and he and my mum decided to buy her because they wanted to breed the cats. -.- Shy is a 6 month old British Blue Silver Classic Tabby and she is pure EVIL~~ Haha, just kidding. She's lovable but extremely shy and afraid of us. Everytime we approach her, she tries to run away. So, yeah, there you go, Habib now has a pussy girlfriend. HAHA!

So anyway,Ahmad played with the cats, I cooked for him 'cause he was hungry, and he played Kinect with Farah. Hilarious. :) So when he wanted to go off, my mum came home. She helped me pack the cake for him, and then I ended up following him for his outing with his friends where the attendance was incredibly miserable. The ones who turned up were the usual: Shak, Thahirah and Rafi, who was late. Ate at Zam Zam with Shak, Thahirah and Ahmad, before they all decided to shisha at Bali Lane. I didn't, of course. Never again. Haha. We could see the fireworks from where we sat, which is super duper cool. So when Rafi arrived, we took out the birthday cake and the number 19 candles and well, I guess I'm happy to say that at the end of the night, the cake was almost finished. Ahmad went off first, but I couldn't cause no one's home and I didn't have the house keys so I stayed with the rest. But really, I enjoyed my time with them. It reminded me of the first time I met them; they're still the same people. :)

It was supposed to be red, and it turned out pink. Sucks, man. But at least they loved it. :D

Off to finish up my codings, clean the house, bathe Habib and do some ironing. Lovely Saturday, hopefully Sunday will be nice so that the weekend will remain awesome. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment