Sunday, June 5, 2011

I had a great getaway with my family over this weekend. Like having lunch over at Century Square yesterday and then randomly walking through Best Denki to look at the XBOX360 Kinect kiosk. & all of a sudden, my parents decided to buy for Farah. & that's not all! They actually bought the 250GB set, and it cost $649! Seriously, when my parents splurge, the price does not even bother them. -.- Mentang2 skarang dah banyak duit. LOL.

After we actually set up the XBOX at home, we actually went all the way to White Sands just to get more games. But the games were too costly, so I actually sought help from Nadeem since he had a lot of 'lobangs'. HAHA. I've already prepared my list of games that I want to get. Heh.

& today, was the photoshoot. Apparently not what I had in mind but it was still quite okay. The pictures will be printed out in 3D, though I have no idea how that will be done. The irritating part is the Indian family was there so me and sis were pretty much annoyed by the end of the day. But it was fun, talking and joking with Dad, and making fun of the baby on the tram. HAHA.

When we reached home, I actually decided to continue FYP. Then I heard shouting outside, and realized they were all playing the Kinect Sports. Kekek giler. The Javelin part had everyone so kecoh. They were challenging who can throw the furthest. While I was stuck doing codings by myself in the room. Sigh.

Gonna be so lost for the next 5 days even though I've faced worse. Haha. I'm not sure what to do besides going for FYP and GNK. Hmm.

Can't wait till Lisa uploads my cut of the Running Man game. Hilarious to the max, I swear! HAHAHA!!!!

Right, nights, my babies! Sleep tight! :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment