Monday, May 30, 2011

Sumyar!

My sis said this looks like a family portrait. HAHA!
GNK = <3
Maisarah Kamal = <3
That botak guy was actually saying Ha'eh, nyiaaawwww.
HAHAHA!!!!
No comments. :p
Our names start with the same letter.
Or at least, the names that people call us by.
Farhana, Fazilah, Fazlun, Fazlina.
:D
Thank you everyone who took the time to come down for Sumyar. The past three months, I've been involved in performances by the professional Gamelan groups and I have to say, they are experiences that would only come once in a lifetime. I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to perform with professionals. & for those who came down, thank you so much!

I think I was too obvious during Srepeg Nem. My sis could tell that I was struggling with the gong. HAHA! Oh wells.

Kak Lynn denied the planned engagement. All Abang Nabil did was smile. Hahaha. But seriously seh, he changed a lot since the last time I saw him, which was in 2008, I think. Must be the NS thing. You're not a real man yet until you've served the nation. Good luck, boys. But anyway, I can't wait till she gets married!!! It's like, finally a cousin on mum's side getting married. Hahahaha!

& speaking of getting married, there's a pengantin portrait on FB. Go figure. HAHA!

I'm very happy with what I've achieved the past few months. I've learnt so much and enjoyed myself throughout. & like I told my sis, "When you play music, you're so focused on the music you're making that you actually leave all your troubles behind." I did. & I've never felt better.

& now, I have to start focusing back on reality. I'm considering using my pay to fix my piano. Wonder how much that'll cost. Hmm.

Nights, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment