Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jangan Menyerah

I really miss this little girl. She grew up so much.
Me and Sisto were SOOOOO super duper shocked that he was the one getting married.
Laki bini steward and stewardess, ape macam?!
I really miss her and her brother.
I didn't get to take a picture with her bro because he kept wandering off.
& he told us he's in silat, she's in tarian.
Awww, my family is so into malay culture. HAHAH!
I was shocked at the quality of this on my laptop.
Never knew my Canon could still produce this kind of quality.
Sayaaaang Canon. :D:D
Been a while since I last updated, huh? Well, I wanted to update a few days back, but apparently, Blogger was down then. So I decided not to blog. But now, here I am! :D

Anyway, just a little information on the couple who just got married today. The guy, Abang Zul, is actually my mum's brother-in-law(ex)'s brother. In short, my uncle's brother. Well, when I was in lower primary, he taught me to memorize my times table. Back then, he tumpang at my house because my aunt was pregnant, so he stayed around to help take care of her while her husband's at work. So, back then, being the gatal me, I thought he was handsome. But really, when he was in his teens, he really was good-looking. Anyway, I only saw him once a year after that. So on every Raya, he'll have a new look. Once, he even had long hair and piercings. And I was already in secondary school then. So, a bit turned off. Haha. And I learnt that he was a little like a playboy. Everytime we see him, it will be with a different girl. So when we saw him today, we were glad that he switched back to schoolboy haircut. Hahaha! When we took the photo together, and he saw me, he was kinda surprised but he waved. Heh. Handsome guy on Mum's side married oledi. Now, waiting for Handsome Guy on Dad's side to get married: Abang Din!!

My Saturday was awesome. I missed them both. & they ajak us to go on a holiday with them. Heeee!!!!! June 22, must remember. His birthday, his birthday, his birthday!!! 13th September. Her birthday, her birthday, her birthday!!!

Okay, I shall head to sleep now. I had an awesome weekend. But lately, the chest pains are getting frequent. I have to keep my meds nearby wherever I go. Sigh. Thus, the reason for the title of this post. :)

Take care, ya'll. :)

Syukuri apa yang ada
Hidup adalah anugerah
Tetap jalani hidup ini
Melakukan yang terbaik

No comments:

Post a Comment