Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'll always remember today.
From buying your camera bag,
to having nasi goreng at the Esplanade concourse,
to walking in the sunshine to Marina Bay Sands,
to walking around The Shoppes endlessly,
to poking fun at each other,
to endless photo-taking with your new camera,
to another round around The Shoppes because it rained,
to walking in the light drizzle back to City Hall,
to singing old national day songs,
to marching kiri, kiri, kiri kanan and switch,
to just, being with you.

I smiled a lot today.
I laughed so much today.
I fell in love again today.
You made me have premature ventricular contractions.

But the whole time, I was holding back my tears,
not wanting to ruin a fun day for us.

All I can say is thank you,
for letting me have such wonderful memories of today
to last me till the day you come back.

I love you very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment