Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

I don't know if I've uploaded this picture before. But damn, I like that camera. It's a real beauty. Not mine, but Kak Ros's. Jealous sia, that time. I plan to travel the world and find those kind of cameras to collect. Mum is going to trade her Nikon SLR for a DSLR soon. Heh. & if I can, I want my uncle's Nikon F3 too. HAHAHA! Okay la, cannot, 'cause he needs it to earn a living. Professional photographer sia he, don't play-play. Got the Nikon vest. Bikin jealous je. Tsk.

If you love someone, you stay by them. There is no such things as a wrong time or a mistake that is too great. Love is just love. Any excuse to walk away from love offered is just that: an excuse to explain you can’t and don’t feel the same way back towards the person that’s offering their love to you.

Le Love is just too awesome.

I'm in the best of moods today. I received a surprise call last night and laughed my ass off so much with my dearest boy. & today, I followed my parents to deliver food to this Chinese family who live at the bungalow/terrace houses opposite Cedar Primary, and me and Farah received hong baos from them. Each packet has 6 bux. Alhamdulillah. Heh. & that goes in my piggy bank. Heh. Liyana wants to save and buy new clothes and shoes at the end of the month. Insyallah, boleh ye, kak? Eh tak, adek. Hehehehe.

Nadeem is turning 20 on 4th March. Like, omgggggg. My turn is in September. Time just flies too fast. :(

But I'm still young, so it's okay. :)

Yesterday was 1 Rabiulawal. My whole family went for the maulid at Cik Nana's house (as usual). Si Farhana tu, kalau time maulid je, muke confirm grumpy giler. I was sitting behind her but I can still feel the grumpy vibes from her. Hahaha. She keeps complaining that her legs feel crammed. Like as if mine don't. Tsk. So yeah, I told Cik Nana about my dream of Habib. & she kecoh-kecoh. Ni la aku kene bergaul dengan makcik-makcik gini. Tak lame lagi aku jadi makcik jugak. Baru nak masok 20 tahun. -.-

Okay, what the heck am I talking about?

Alright, to heighten my good mood, I shall indulge myself with Tsubasa Chronicles the whole day. The advantage of being a woman. Boys droolz. HAHAHAHA!!! Okay, kidding!

& lastly, better late than never, GONG XI FA CAI to all my Chinese friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment