Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sudah

So.

I decided to try out Balinese Gamelan today and I have to admit, it's very refreshing, something completely different. Even the gong patterns are different. It's a totally different world from Javanese and Sundanese, and I'm glad I gave it a try.

I was watching Ahmad playing when I realized something. Whenever he frowns the way he did earlier, or whenever he looked as serious as he was, he really looked like Syarif Sleeq. Okay, everyone's probably doing the -.- face, and maybe if Ahmad reads this, he'll go, "Whatttt?!?!" orrr, "NUUUUU!!!!". But really, when I watched him earlier on, he just had that Syarif Sleeq aura, something about his face, the seriousness of his face, reminded me of Syarif Sleeq. It's fine if you don't agree. But at that point of time, I was a little speechless. I don't know why.

But then again, he's as busy as a celebrity. So, I can understand why he looks almost like one. HAHA!

I'm very moody lately, and even I myself know that. I fake a smile, I say everything's fine, but inside, I know better.

I want so badly for my piano to be fixed. I've had so much inspiration lately; writing songs (lyrics come automatically on the train. -.-), figuring the melody out, mashing tunes together. It's kind of weird to me that this is happening but, who's complaining? ;p

One last thing, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks is not only beautifully written, but heartbreaking and deeply moving. If you're having problems with your family, or either one of your parents, this would make you cry like crazy. But even if you don't, Nicholas knows how to put you in the character's shoes, making you feel the emotions yourself. The tears would fall automatically, and the pain is pure. Nicholas Sparks has never failed to make me cry whenever I read his novels. Inspiring. :)

Okay, bub-bye.

Salahkah aku mencintaimu, memilikimu, menyayangimu?

No comments:

Post a Comment