Friday, January 7, 2011

My Heroine

17th, baby. 18th would be next month. Salah kire eh? :p

My chest hurts really bad. I wonder if the doctor was just making a guess. The ECG showed good results, no problem with my heart, everything's normal, but how come my chest still hurts left and right, on and off? I got woken up twice this morning because it was so painful. It scares me so much to the point where I'm afraid that it would just squeeze around my heart or something and I'll die. I dunno.

Anyway, I enjoyed my afternoon today. The keyboard was left on, with the plug still in, so I turned it on and played. Ended up remixing Take A Bow and Unfaithful with Azhar accompanying the drums part. I'll upload the videos he took when I get it from him. It had been so long since I played and had fun like that. :D

You taught my heart
A sense I never knew I had
I can't forget the times
That I was lost and depressed
From the awful truth
How do you do it?
You're my heroine

No comments:

Post a Comment