Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I've been very busy with the first Reflections performance I have which is, Symphonie de Republic (or something like that). So far, things are pretty smooth. We just had the bump-in today at the theater. First time perform in the theater. Feel so honoured. It's not the whole of GNK performing by the way. It's just Isaac, Kak Ros, Mirah, Ahmad, Lisa and myself. I messed up the kenong parts for Arts Crossing last night during the practice. Haha. But I managed to get the beat right today. Hopefully, I will too, tomorrow.

OMGGGGGG, the show is freaking tomorrow!

& next week, is When Java Meets Sunda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To tell the truth, I really am tired. But it's because I've practised so hard, and I love this music I'm making, that I keep going. & I realized this week that it's satisfying to vent your anger and frustrations on the gongs. Because you won't hurt anyone, that's guaranteed. The gongs will just screech their disapproval, believe me, it happens. :) That's why, I love my gongs. :D

Okay, this should be enough for an update. I have to be in school at 4pm tomorrow to prepare for the show, soundchecks and all. Thank god dinner is provided. I'm broke. Nighty-nights all! :D

P.S Something exciting happened in the afternoon today. Wait for it on WJMS day. Heh.

This is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment