Monday, November 15, 2010

Aku dah macam mak budak. -.-
This was on Saturday. We spent Sunday noon at Expo at the Robinsons sale, buying.....stuff la eh. Altogether, we spent 102 baby bucks, which was supposed to be our one weekend food money and Farah's pleasure money (to give her what she wants so she'll be happy and not think of my parents being away.) After Expo, headed to Changi Airport to pick up my parents.

They had so many tales of Habib's passing. His makam was so wangi. Now I regret not going with them. The santri at the pesantren spent the entire weekend hafal-ing the Quran. Sort of like their contribution for him. Something like that, hard to explain la. Mum said we'll go there one of this weekends to visit the makam.

My condolensces to Ummi Andi, Ummi Aisyah and Ummi Wahidah's families. (Habib has 3 wives.) Heard from mum that Idruz and Zein have grown up a lot, and Zein has two teeth in front already, and can walk already. Idruz just looks at my mum like, "Aku, macam pernah nampaaaak je ni orang." HAHAHAHAAHAHA. Babies, I love them all.

& Ummi Aisyah said I'm welcomed to stay over at her place next year to study. Woooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment