Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanks for being there throughout the 30 minutes last night. I think if I hadn't called you, I would have ran across the road or something, out of anger. But I do have to apologize for making a small group of people worry about me. It's not alright for a girl to be out in the night alone, just walking around the neighbourhood. Anything could have happened, yes, I was very much aware of that but I just needed to calm down and cool my head which was super fuming. I promise it won't happen again. It has NEVER happened before, and I guess yesterday was too much for me to handle. But whatever, it's over. I don't wanna think about it. So, I'm sorry to those who got angry for a moment with me for my behaviour. It won't happen again. :)

I'll miss you when you go next year. That's for sure. I don't know why I'm crying now because it's kinda stupid since it hasn't happened yet but I think it's just cause the news sank in properly. Yeah, I'm pretty much shocked but then, I remember how we got through the 2 week separation when I went to Indonesia, and I know that we can do this again. I believe. & I love you. :)

World War lll in the house. Like, vad faen. I am blamed for trying to do something right. & you can't accept that and made a huge hoo-haa about it. Now see the damage you've done.

I'm kinda glad school's back. & with the intensive Gamelan trainings, I'll be too busy to think about the shit at home. & I'll keep my little diary with me. Hehe. I've got a diary! Back to the old school days huh Natz? Black, black heart....... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment