Friday, October 8, 2010

She Will Be Loved

I rushed down to Dhoby Ghaut after the recording for the promo video was done. That was hilarious, man. Especially Wahidah. If not I'm mistaken, 11 Nov. Like, mega big LOL!

So, anyway, met Natasha at Dhoby Ghaut first. I stopped by Plaza Sing Spotlight to see if there were buttons I could buy for my sis but there wasn't. Waited for Natasha outside Spotlight cause her birthday present was giving me a hard time. HAHA. & her birthday gift for me is lovely! I love it to the max sia! Okay, then walked to SOTA where Syed fetched us to go to the Play Nation place. The lemonade was nice! Hehehe. Played Rock Band and what nots. I ended up singing some songs, even songs I hardly know. & I suck at drums. Pfft. But it was fun, and funny, while it lasted. At 6, we left the place and went for dinner next door at Rex Mackenzie. Ended up arguing at the road about the bill, which was hilarious. Haha. Then, we went to the LAN shop for L4D2 woohoohoohoo!!! Been so long since I touched that game. It was damn funnnnnn!!!!!!!!

I took the train home with the guys 'cause Nat took the bus. One good thing about Marine Parade is it has direct buses to almost everywhere, somehow. Haha. I found out the guys actually took the green line all the way to Dhoby Ghaut, changing train at City Hall. I was like, haven't you heard of the Circle Line??? & they gave me that weird look and even wanted to check the map. -.- & they realized I was right. Noobbbssss. Hahahaha.

Today was very fun. I'm kinda glad I joined them. I'll take a nice picture of my birthday present from Natsy. Hehehehehe. I luvvvvvvvvv ittt!!!! Damn naiseeeee!!!!

Okay, we shall end with the hardest song I had to sing today. HAHA. (This was also the song that my science team sang together last year in W35F. The team with Ahmad, Eunice and Reuben. :D)

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment