Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love this shot Liyana took of me. Thanks, babe!
Recently, I've had many shots of me that I like, and really want to use as Facebook profile picture. But I just couldn't come to a decision of which one to use. Haha.

I felt like a nurse today.
I saw my aunt fully naked for the first time in my life.
Helped her to the toilet in the middle of the night.
Got the toilet wheelchair wheel locked but couldn't unlock. Bugger.
She tak nak cebok pakai air, so pakai tissue. -.-
Degil, so takpe, ikotkan je la eh.
Dah keluar, die nak ice pack pulak.
Cari kat Freezer Nombor 1 takde.
Rupenye kat Freezer Nombor 2.
So I gave her the square ice pack.
Skali she want the rectangle ice pack.
So I gave that.
Then, she wanna sit depan kipas in her wheelchair.
By then, patience dah running thin.
Lepas tu, nak baring atas katil pulak!
Takpe, sayang nye pasal, ikotkan.
Abeh, skejap lagi, die panggil.
Nak morphine pulak.
While giving her the morphine, she suddenly talked to empty space.
In the middle of the night, SIAPE TAK FREAK OUT?!?!
Buat bodoh je, dengan tangan menggigil, kasi die morphine.
Nak gi dapur pon takot-takot. -.-
Dah minum morphine die, die baring.
Skejap lagi, die panggil lagi.
Suroh letak ice pack die dalam freezer.

Lepas tu baru la yours truly dapat peace.

Begini lah cerita ku pada tengah malam 22 September ini.
Kesabaran aku diuji, betolbetol diuji.
Hehe, tapi tak marah. Hehe. Hehe.
Maybe because I good mood.
Good mood yang teramat sekali.
Hehehehehehehe.

Pasalllll, the people in my life, are the sweetest I can ever have. :)
& I'm so very thankful for that.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment