Friday, August 6, 2010

Ummi Aisyah!!

Finally a couple picture. But blur. :(
& I dragged my mum in. :D

It started off with zikir, and I won't lie, I fell asleep. So darn tired. My head kept lolling forward. & when my mum noticed, she kept pinching my ass. Maybe because that's the spot with the most fats but come on! Tsk.

So when we started with the maulid, I was a little more awake, and I managed to record my favourite song. Heh. & I couldn't stop watching Ummi. During the time that she was here, so much has happened and I've realized so much as well. :)

So there, that's my future mummy-in-law! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Kidding la. My sis's, possibly. HAHAHAAHAH, she'll kill me if she sees this but I'll have to risk it. Sorry I'm not available. HAHAHAH, omg, this brings back so much memories from the Indonesia trip. :D

Alrighty then, I'll start with my revision then. Take care all. Hope you'll always be in the best of health.

P.S: I'm falling in love with Thunder again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment